Vintage Antiqued Mirror Tiles
Classic Vintage Antiqued Mirror Metro Tiles.
Measures: 200 x 100mm (6mm thick) approximately
Pack Size: 20 tiles = Approximately 0.5m2
Fitting: Solvent Free Mirror Adheisve to Fix / Neutral Cure Silicone to Seal / Two Part Epoxy Gout if grouting is required.
Suitability: All wall areas (except areas near a heat source - unless custom toughened tiles are specified which will be at an additional cost)
All of our finishes are available to be made in to antiqued mirror tiles manufactured to your specified sizes and toughened if required for use behind a heat source.
They are not priced per m2 - we need your required finish, sizes and quantities to provide you with a price.
For custom sized, toughened or bevelled tiles to fit your space exactly, please contact us with your specification.
Zero Percent Finance is available when you spend over £500. A 50% deposit is required.
Your Questions Answered:
Do I qualify for financing and what is the criteria?
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or over
- A resident in the UK for 3 years
- You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application
- Your order must be delivered to your bank account's billing address
When you have made your application to Divido, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
What is the order and application process?
1. Add your products to your basket. Remember your basket value must be at least £500 for the finance option to apply.
2. On the page where you enter in your delivery information and email address, input any applicable discount code.
3. When you get to the checkout, please select 'Pay in instalments with Divido' and then click ‘Apply for Finance’.
4. Enter your details in the application form.
5. You will normally get a decision from Divido instantly. In case your application doesn’t get approved instantly don’t panic - follow these steps and call Divido directly to get an update on why your application has been disapproved.
6. Complete the e-signature.
7. You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll either arrange to dispatch your order, if it's a stock item, or move forward into production if it's made to order.
Please note: we can only deliver to the address used in the finance application.
Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Please note, all checks and applications are processed securely by Divido, with Rough Old Glass acting solely as an intermediary