Pair Of Oriental Lacquer Mirrors
Pair Of Late 19th Century Oriental Lacquered Mirrors
|MEASURES||325mm x 385mm - Can be hung Portrait or Landscape|
|FRAME SURFACE||Original Red Lacquered Surface|
|GLASS||Rough Old Glass|
Fixings are not supplied.
We recommend engaging the services of a professional to hang your mirror safely & securely.
We can recommend a specialist in the London area - please enquire when you place your order.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery, usually within 5-10 days.
Delivery is made via a specialist fragile logistics company who will require assistance to unload large mirrors to a ground floor location. Should you require further assitance, please let us know so we can offer alternative shipping options.
Worldwide delivery is also available, please request a shipping price.
Our Trade Discount Structure is as follows:
- Original Antique Mirror Collection = 20%
- Quantity Discounts may also apply.
Business that Qualify for a Trade Account:
Interior Designers, Architects, Property Developers, Specifiers, Contractors, Kitchen & Bathroom Companies, Joinery Companies, Fitout Contractors, Hotels, Bars, Restaurants & Retail Stores.
If you're unsure if you qualify please email your company details to us at email@example.com to review and we'll let you know. The following information is preferred:
Your VAT registration number
Your full name, company name, address and type of business
Your website and telephone number
A printed or scanned copy of your company letterhead and business card if you don't have a website
Zero Percent Finance is available when you spend over £500. A 50% deposit is required.
Your Questions Answered:
Do I qualify for financing and what is the criteria?
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or over
- A resident in the UK for 3 years
- You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application
- Your order must be delivered to your bank account's billing address
When you have made your application to Divido, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
What is the order and application process?
1. Add your products to your basket. Remember your basket value must be at least £500 for the finance option to apply.
2. On the page where you enter in your delivery information and email address, input any applicable discount code.
3. When you get to the checkout, please select 'Pay in instalments with Divido' and then click ‘Apply for Finance’.
4. Enter your details in the application form.
5. You will normally get a decision from Divido instantly. In case your application doesn’t get approved instantly don’t panic - follow these steps and call Divido directly to get an update on why your application has been disapproved.
6. Complete the e-signature.
7. You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll either arrange to dispatch your order, if it's a stock item, or move forward into production if it's made to order.
Please note: we can only deliver to the address used in the finance application.
Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Please note, all checks and applications are processed securely by Divido, with Rough Old Glass acting solely as an intermediary