Pricing & Lead Times
We welcome enquiries from architects, interior designers, contractors, joinery companies, kitchen designers and other industry professionals and are happy to offer a trade discount when provided with your company details. We also love to hear direct from private clients too. Retail prices start from £330 per m2 plus VAT.
Prices and lead times depend on the size and complexity of your order. We will try to accommodate specific deadlines, however please order with as much lead time as possible as each piece is handmade to order.
As a guide most of our antiqued mirror glass finishes can be produced as follows:
- Straight Cut Glass with no Edgework : 2 weeks
- Glass with Straight Polished, Holes & Cutouts, toughened : 4 weeks
- Glass Cut to Template or with Curved Polished or Straight or Curved Bevelled Edges : 4-6 weeks
- Any of the above, including Site Survey and Installation : 4 - 6 weeks from measure
- Framed mirrors : 4 - 8 weeks depending on the frame chosen
To obtain a trade or retail price for your project, please complete our estimate request form and we will email you usually within 1 working day.