Oil gilded silver metal leaf on the reverse of clear glass, slightly distressed. The individual silver leaves measure approximately 150mm square and are laid in a grid formation. The leaf lines will be visible.
This finish does not show a mirrored reflection.
- Safety Foil Backed as Standard
- Can be Toughened to BS EN 12150, making it impact & heat resistant up to 400°
- Edges can be Polished or Bevelled
- Cutouts, Holes & Shapes available
- Available on 4 or 6mm as standard, restoration glass & other thicknesses can also be ordered
- Maximum size - depends on width to height ratio - approximately 1.5m2