Silver Leaf on Clear Glass
Verre églomisé is the technique of gilding the reverse of glass. Shown here on clear glass with real silver leaf. We can also gild onto hand drawn, textured and tinted glass and we can use many different shades of gold, silver and other metal leaves, leaving them solid or rubbing through to create an aged look.
Individual silver leaves measure approximately 90 x 90mm and are laid in a grid pattern.
- Safety Foil Backed as Standard
- Can be Toughened to BS EN 12150, making it impact & heat resistant up to 400°
- Edges can be Polished or Bevelled
- Cutouts, Holes & Shapes available
- Available on 4 or 6mm as standard, restoration glass & other thicknesses can also be ordered
- Maximum size - depends on width to height ratio - approximately 3200 x 1000mm - oversize panels up to 4000mm are available on request.